There are an incredible amount of people in the world that have either an underactive thyroid or an overactive thyroid. These conditions are also known respectively as Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism.
The symptoms of this disorder are
- Being tired all the time even in the morning
- Feeling week and lethargic
- Having trouble losing weight
- Having dry and coarse hair
- Pale appearance and dry skin
- Losing hair
- Having trouble with cold temperatures and tolerating the cold
- Sometimes have muscle pains and aches
The symptoms of Hyperthyroidism are
- Weight loss
- increased appetite
- Frequent bowl movements
- Fine and brittle hair
- Trouble sleeping
- Being tired and weak
- Rapid heartbeat
Most medical doctors will prescribe pharmaceutical drugs like synthroid to manage your problem. Some of these medications can be somewhat effective in treating your symptoms but they don’t really get to the root of the problem. They basically do the same thing as all other pharmaceutical drugs and just keep you taking expensive pills that have side effects for the rest of your life.
Many people have had great success with alternative methods of treating their thyroid condition.
This video details some of the techniques that had worked on a lot of people